My baby is three years old today. THREE years old. She is constantly reminding me that she is a big girl and yet I still call her Bebe, or my baby.
I wanted to capture her excitement for this birthday, so when I found these darling appliqued tee shirts with matching tutu, I could not resist. Custom made with a monogram or initial, or number (as in #3) they are are cute as can be. Another triplet mom makes and sells these on her etsy store!
Baby Charlotte was so completely thrilled to wear the ensemble, she could not wait until her actual birthday, so I have dressed her in it all week. She will get a chance to wear it for her family birthday party too.
My baby is three, so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE LANA.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Our Berry Nice Day
- The In Law Lottery- I WON IT
- The $1000 Jeopardy Question, answered by a 4 year ...
- Sunday of Exhaustion
- My Deer Neighbor in New Albany, Ohio
- Black Raspberry Smiles
- Hemorrhaging Money
- Story Time and Sushi
- The Pizza, Pool and Pinata Party
- It is a Guy Thing- Pussy, Moking and Drinking Bear...
- Father's Day Feast
- A Jam Packed Saturday
- Happy Birthday Charlotte
- Caught Red Handed
- RUN from the Pheasant Run Resort
- Heads we WIN!
- I love my Blog Readers
- My Sour Cherry Jam Recipe
- The Most Expensive Cherry Jam EVER!
- Go South Africa Go
- Cherries Jubilee
- I am Nacho Mama
- No Va and No Van- both mean the kids are not going...
- Summer Contests, Field Trip #425
- My Guinea Pigs
- I love my Dermatologists
- The Peanut Gallery
- Our Summer Reading Program
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)