I was introduced to a website that only a parent can appreciate. Parents of multiples just multiply the content by how many children you had at one time. The site, is shitmykidsruined.com. and it is like the FML or texts from last night sites in that people post their funny stuff and we all laugh at their expense.
Unless you are me. I swear to you, this blog as my witness, I should have started it first. With all the stories, photos and videos I have, with four monkeys that egg each other on, I would have been armed to post for weeks without having to rely on the general public to submit entries.
Take a look at these with nostalgia, tears, chuckles and grins. This is my everyday life. I am the original parent of SHIT*MY*KIDS*HAVE*RUINED!
The desitin, bathroom escape artist incident:
ruined the wood floor with nail polish and various oil based creams, desitin in their hair, and of course, perfume saturation. A prime example of my over-achievers.
Markers were my worst enemy for a while.
No matter where we hid them, no matter how locked up and put away they were, our kids managed to find them and use them. On everything including themselves.
There was always an element of surprise when we went into their rooms during or after they were allegedly napping.
These hand print turkeys were a combination of creativity and bronzing powder on the walls. The clothing that was dumped from all the drawers was a small infraction in comparison to having to repaint.
Shit happens, that is a given. However, shit happens on the floor sometimes
and when it comes to ruining your appetite nothing does the trick better than having to clean feces from the hard wood floor. Cleaning up urine from the playground is close second.These moments are burned on my brain. When I try to resist eating and snacking, I just dial into these thoughts and I am simply not hungry.
Speaking of floors....maple syrup and tile does not mix.Unless you have two very hungry boys willing to lick it up. Ewwwwww.
If you have followed this blog for any length of time, you will recognize most of these moments as they appear in the shitmykidshaveruined hall of fame.
When you have some spare time, (as if) check out the posts on the official site and think of me.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Strawberry Smiles and Gluten Free Blintzes with th...
- Just $4 After 4:00 p.m. at the Pool with the Trend...
- Family Field Trip # 436, IKEA and a Party
- It is Official...the triplets have graduated on to...
- I married the PERFECT man for me
- Growing in the Weeds
- New at our Zoo
- Oh Brother!
- The Newest Multiples Game and Sport: Annoy the Pi...
- The Never Ending Holiday Celebrations-- now includ...
- CONTEST! Guess how much it is gonna cost!
- Drinking Watered Down Scope
- Why Didn't I think of it FIRST?
- Sunday is our Funday- Field Trip #433 Easton Town ...
- The Slutsky Triplets Cirque Du Soleil Troupe
- Gluten Free Paella
- Partying with Jeff Slutsky, Jim Croce and Rodrigo ...
- A glimspe at Heaven
- I have SUCKER written on my forehead
- The Best Mother's Day Gifts
- Sunscreen and Wine, how to survive the Disney Days...
- The Disney Diaries, Part One
- Update from Disney
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)