There is a 13 year gap between Mitchell and the triplets. This makes the older brother idolization phenomenon work. My kids believe Mitchell is a hero. In their eyes, he can do no wrong. They worship the ground he walks on and they do anything to get time with him. Oh Brother!
Today I caught them all playing in the front yard. The triplets LOVE to chase Mitchell. "Na Na Na Na Mitchell you can't catch us!" and sure enough, he tries to catch them.
The glorious running around, giggling, laughing and squealing sounds are music to my ears. Oh Brother!
Since some of the girls at Mitchell's school read the blog, I wanted to be sure to post the photos from the Big Brother, Little Brother/Little Sister play date this afternoon.
I know that the girls his age think Mitchell is so cool to take time to bond with his younger siblings. Nothing makes a 17 year old girl go, "Awwwwww, how cute!" like seeing a 17 year old boy being all lovie dovie to his little brothers and sisters.
Mitchell knows that having adorable kids is total chick bait. Don't think for one second he does not know this and work it. Oh Brother!
Typically, teen age boys get a bad rap. I believe that actions speak louder than words, so when Mitchell takes the time to write me a nice Mother's Day card, and when he spends a sunny afternoon chasing toddlers, it makes up for all the other thoughtless and inappropriate things he says. Actions speak louder than words and I have the proof, right here on the blog. Oh Brother!
- ► 2011 (275)
- Strawberry Smiles and Gluten Free Blintzes with th...
- Just $4 After 4:00 p.m. at the Pool with the Trend...
- Family Field Trip # 436, IKEA and a Party
- It is Official...the triplets have graduated on to...
- I married the PERFECT man for me
- Growing in the Weeds
- New at our Zoo
- Oh Brother!
- The Newest Multiples Game and Sport: Annoy the Pi...
- The Never Ending Holiday Celebrations-- now includ...
- CONTEST! Guess how much it is gonna cost!
- Drinking Watered Down Scope
- Why Didn't I think of it FIRST?
- Sunday is our Funday- Field Trip #433 Easton Town ...
- The Slutsky Triplets Cirque Du Soleil Troupe
- Gluten Free Paella
- Partying with Jeff Slutsky, Jim Croce and Rodrigo ...
- A glimspe at Heaven
- I have SUCKER written on my forehead
- The Best Mother's Day Gifts
- Sunscreen and Wine, how to survive the Disney Days...
- The Disney Diaries, Part One
- Update from Disney
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)