I have shouted out about Jeff on this blog in the past. It has been a while since I gave him the praise he deserves for being the most perfect husband for me.
Tonight, my man, went with me to see Sex and the City 2. We put the kids to bed and snuck out to catch the 8:05 show. Instead of blowing an insane amount of cash on movie snackage, I suggested we pop in at the Cap City Diner for a cocktail. In the spirit of all things cliche,I wore Couture and I ordered a Makers Mark Manhattan. Call me crazy-- but when in Rome.
As soon as we went into the theater I noticed something very odd.There was not a man in the place. Not one. It was an entire cinema filled with women. And Jeff Slutsky. He was the only guy in the entire metro area willing to see Sex and the City 2. My man. My husband. The perfect man for me.
I need not say more.
OH, and I loved seeing my girls again.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Strawberry Smiles and Gluten Free Blintzes with th...
- Just $4 After 4:00 p.m. at the Pool with the Trend...
- Family Field Trip # 436, IKEA and a Party
- It is Official...the triplets have graduated on to...
- I married the PERFECT man for me
- Growing in the Weeds
- New at our Zoo
- Oh Brother!
- The Newest Multiples Game and Sport: Annoy the Pi...
- The Never Ending Holiday Celebrations-- now includ...
- CONTEST! Guess how much it is gonna cost!
- Drinking Watered Down Scope
- Why Didn't I think of it FIRST?
- Sunday is our Funday- Field Trip #433 Easton Town ...
- The Slutsky Triplets Cirque Du Soleil Troupe
- Gluten Free Paella
- Partying with Jeff Slutsky, Jim Croce and Rodrigo ...
- A glimspe at Heaven
- I have SUCKER written on my forehead
- The Best Mother's Day Gifts
- Sunscreen and Wine, how to survive the Disney Days...
- The Disney Diaries, Part One
- Update from Disney
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)