Thursday, May 27, 2010

I married the PERFECT man for me

I have shouted out about Jeff on this blog in the past. It has been a while since I gave him the praise he deserves for being the most perfect husband for me.

Tonight, my man, went with me to see Sex and the City 2. We put the kids to bed and snuck out to catch the 8:05 show. Instead of blowing an insane amount of cash on movie snackage, I suggested we pop in at the Cap City Diner for a cocktail. In the spirit of all things cliche,I wore Couture and I ordered a Makers Mark Manhattan. Call me crazy-- but when in Rome.

As soon as we went into the theater I noticed something very odd.There was not a man in the place. Not one. It was an entire cinema filled with women. And Jeff Slutsky. He was the only guy in the entire metro area willing to see Sex and the City 2. My man. My husband. The perfect man for me.

I need not say more.


OH, and I loved seeing my girls again.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Fantastic! I made my hubby come to the first film, and am dragging him back next week for the second!! Can't wait!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter