Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A glimspe at Heaven

Every once in a great while I do something insane, for the blog. For example, last week, all four kids were asleep in a king sized bed when I risked waking them by snapping photos.

I know, I know, I should have just left it alone but I. Could. Not. Do. It.

The kids looked really peaceful and were so damn cute just snuggling together in the bed, that I had to, whip out my digital and capture the moment.



This is triplet plus one HEAVEN! It is a total fairy tale, dream come true kind of moment.

It takes a brave, slightly stupid parent to risk it all for the sake of the blog. Thankfully, they all stayed sound asleep and we all lived happily ever after, until morning.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter