Every once in a great while I do something insane, for the blog. For example, last week, all four kids were asleep in a king sized bed when I risked waking them by snapping photos.
I know, I know, I should have just left it alone but I. Could. Not. Do. It.
The kids looked really peaceful and were so damn cute just snuggling together in the bed, that I had to, whip out my digital and capture the moment.
This is triplet plus one HEAVEN! It is a total fairy tale, dream come true kind of moment.
It takes a brave, slightly stupid parent to risk it all for the sake of the blog. Thankfully, they all stayed sound asleep and we all lived happily ever after, until morning.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Strawberry Smiles and Gluten Free Blintzes with th...
- Just $4 After 4:00 p.m. at the Pool with the Trend...
- Family Field Trip # 436, IKEA and a Party
- It is Official...the triplets have graduated on to...
- I married the PERFECT man for me
- Growing in the Weeds
- New at our Zoo
- Oh Brother!
- The Newest Multiples Game and Sport: Annoy the Pi...
- The Never Ending Holiday Celebrations-- now includ...
- CONTEST! Guess how much it is gonna cost!
- Drinking Watered Down Scope
- Why Didn't I think of it FIRST?
- Sunday is our Funday- Field Trip #433 Easton Town ...
- The Slutsky Triplets Cirque Du Soleil Troupe
- Gluten Free Paella
- Partying with Jeff Slutsky, Jim Croce and Rodrigo ...
- A glimspe at Heaven
- I have SUCKER written on my forehead
- The Best Mother's Day Gifts
- Sunscreen and Wine, how to survive the Disney Days...
- The Disney Diaries, Part One
- Update from Disney
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)