It was called to my attention that this is a family blog and that I do not shout out to Mitchell and Amanda as much as the younger kids. Fair enough. It is true. Amanda is away at college and she does not give me much blog material, and Mitchell is mortified of the blog and regularly mocks me for writing it.
That being said, I do have a great relationship with both Amanda and Mitchell. I have watched them become solid citizens. I can depend on them when I need back up child care, an opinion, a shopping partner in crime or even an ear to listen to my latest hair brained schemes.
The added benefit of having good looking bonus children is that people assume they are MY Kids. Ha. Ha. Ha. Of course, we do look as if we are related,
but honestly, I am in no way old enough to be their biological parent. No way.
This is my official blog post dedicated to the best bonus kids around.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Herbs in the Burbs, Field Trip # 425
- Miss Trish of Capri and Me
- Dental Drama and Disney Preparations
- It is not all sunshine, rainbows and roses
- The Infamous Twin Sale where I am Famous and other...
- Preschool Party Arty
- A Blob about Sushi
- A Deer in My Headlights
- The Holiday Baking Company in Worthington
- First the Walls, Now the Driveway
- The Gala Art Gallery Opening for Dalia
- HIgh School Prom, the Past and the Present
- Pei Wei done My Way
- Will Play for Free Coffee
- Picture Perfect Playground Paradise
- My Bonus Kids
- Honoring the NICU alumni
- A Sneak Peek
- Child Labor is just Dandy
- 8 Green Thumbs
- Pollen Problems
- They are MY CHILDREN, NOT MY GRANDCHILDREN (...
- Jeff Slutsky is 54
- Gluten Free Bargains Everywhere!
- Dinner on the Deck
- The US Army and I have a lot in common
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)