I have this blog entry scheduled to post on Sunday April 4- I am sure I am going to be way too busy to blog because I will be letting my husband sleep late while I prepare him a gourmet breakfast in bed. He is the luckiest man I know.
Happy Birthday to my darling husband. The man I love is 54 years old today. He does not look or act a day over 35.
The younger kids love to celebrate birthdays. They make cards. They decorate. They wrap household items as gifts. It is a plethora of fun to honor your daddy on his special day. We took Jeff out to dinner last night and he posed with the four under four outside the restaurant.
I noticed Jeff's mini-me, CJ, was giving him bunny ears. CJ's devilish expression while being such a jokester is priceless. Like father like son.
The older kids typically make a hidden or not so hidden finger gesture when I force them to be in photos, so the whole rabbit ear thing is just foreshadowing, I know, I know. How ironic that CJ spontaneously made bunny ears on his father, who is celebrating his 54th birthday on Easter Sunday.
Happy Birthday Jeff, from all the silly Slutskys and the world wide web.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Herbs in the Burbs, Field Trip # 425
- Miss Trish of Capri and Me
- Dental Drama and Disney Preparations
- It is not all sunshine, rainbows and roses
- The Infamous Twin Sale where I am Famous and other...
- Preschool Party Arty
- A Blob about Sushi
- A Deer in My Headlights
- The Holiday Baking Company in Worthington
- First the Walls, Now the Driveway
- The Gala Art Gallery Opening for Dalia
- HIgh School Prom, the Past and the Present
- Pei Wei done My Way
- Will Play for Free Coffee
- Picture Perfect Playground Paradise
- My Bonus Kids
- Honoring the NICU alumni
- A Sneak Peek
- Child Labor is just Dandy
- 8 Green Thumbs
- Pollen Problems
- They are MY CHILDREN, NOT MY GRANDCHILDREN (...
- Jeff Slutsky is 54
- Gluten Free Bargains Everywhere!
- Dinner on the Deck
- The US Army and I have a lot in common
- ▼ April (26)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)