My kids know me too well. They use imaginative play to mimic what they know, and what they know is Mommie.
Here is Natalie serving me a caff-a chino with foam.
When I engaged Eli in the same little conversation he offered me a martini with green olives, then a martini with pickles, just to be hilarious. Pickles? Olives? Makes no difference to me, the kid knows his momma.
So as much as I pretend to bitch and moan about my home, the fact of the matter is this: I have a Starbucks in my master bathroom jacuzzi tub and if I play my cards right I can choose between a martini with green olives, or a caffa-chino.
I am truly blessed.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Field Trip #421, The Anthony Thomas Chocolate Fact...
- Field Trip #420, visiting our NICU friends
- The Craft Craze Continues
- Sisterly Love and Laughter
- The Definition of Clean
- Getting Ready for Passover
- The Slutsky Rabbis
- Charlotte the Model
- Preemie Babies are Not Meant to be REBORN
- It is about CJ and it is PERSONAL TO ME
- Next Time Won't You Sing with Me?
- Field Trip #415--part two
- A Sneak Peek at Spring
- Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day
- Field Trip # 415- A demolition adventure
- Field Trip #414
- I am an Enabler
- Tinker Toys are Tinkering with Me
- There's a Starbucks in My Jacuzzi
- Nana and Papa arrive
- My Cute Cubby Corner and other Home Related Fantas...
- I reached my Parenting Goal
- Hooked On Phonics- the Urine Edition
- Conserving and Cutting Back
- The Real Housewives of Franklin County- The Hebrew...
- Costco is my Social Life
- I love my job
- Proud Moments
- I'll be deaf before I turn 42
- Binge and Purge
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)