I am not fully convinced that Spring is here to stay. The first signs of Spring are my crocus, which indeed are up and out. This is often a Central Ohio tease. The crocus bloom and then bam, we get hit with a nasty cold front and winter storm that zaps the blooms.
So far so good though, the crocus are beautiful.
We had unseasonably warm weather with bright blue skies and this is cause to celebrate. I took the kids to the park
and let them comb every inch of the playground. The sun felt good on my skin, even with 50 spf, sunglasses and long sleeves.
The crew visited the duck pond
and said hello to their webbed footed friends. It sure looked and felt like Spring.
Natalie was wearing her first pair of Stuart Weitzman sandals. I saw these at Marshall's and practically forced Nana to buy them. Every four year old and her cousin, sister and mother should own a pair, don't you think? Three out of four got them and I am left to fend for myself. These silver thongs with sparkling beads on the instep are precious.
Like mother like daughter? I wish they came in my size. Silver open toed sandals say, "Hello Spring!"
I am slowly getting my Spring cleaning done- the deck is power washed, painted (thanks Mark!) and ready for dining alfresco. I still have to bring up the outdoor cushions but I am too skeptical to do that before April. I know better.
Here is our sneak peek at Spring- I hope it is not some cruel April Fools joke!
- ► 2011 (275)
- Field Trip #421, The Anthony Thomas Chocolate Fact...
- Field Trip #420, visiting our NICU friends
- The Craft Craze Continues
- Sisterly Love and Laughter
- The Definition of Clean
- Getting Ready for Passover
- The Slutsky Rabbis
- Charlotte the Model
- Preemie Babies are Not Meant to be REBORN
- It is about CJ and it is PERSONAL TO ME
- Next Time Won't You Sing with Me?
- Field Trip #415--part two
- A Sneak Peek at Spring
- Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day
- Field Trip # 415- A demolition adventure
- Field Trip #414
- I am an Enabler
- Tinker Toys are Tinkering with Me
- There's a Starbucks in My Jacuzzi
- Nana and Papa arrive
- My Cute Cubby Corner and other Home Related Fantas...
- I reached my Parenting Goal
- Hooked On Phonics- the Urine Edition
- Conserving and Cutting Back
- The Real Housewives of Franklin County- The Hebrew...
- Costco is my Social Life
- I love my job
- Proud Moments
- I'll be deaf before I turn 42
- Binge and Purge
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)