When the Rockin Morrocan invited us to a fundraiser for her preschool, The Real Housewives of Franklin County, Jewess division came out in full force.We donned our predictable uniform of black tops with designer jeans and accessorized ourselves with handsome Jewish husbands and kids. We owned the shindig in the synagogue social hall.
My kids had an absolute blast. They did not even care that this was not their school, they were too busy crafting,
and making projects. There was a really long line for face paintings but three of my four went for the wow factor.
Eli was a ducky, Natalie a kitty and Miss Charlotte was sporting her favorite penguins. CJ was way too busy eating and running around.
The table settings were darling. The floral centerpieces featured huge silk gerbera daisies
with the preschoolers photo in the center. Mark my words, I am calling it: Gluten free is like the new, low-carb in dietary restrictions. Everyone is into going Gluten free. The buffet had clearly marked gluten free choices on it.
CJ was in heaven with gluten free brownies, cupcakes, pizza, lasagna and spaghetti among the other delicious items.
Here I am showing off my best accessories- the husband and kids.
Photo credits by each respectively. I could not be one of the Real Housewives of Franklin County without them. Shalom!
- ► 2011 (275)
- Field Trip #421, The Anthony Thomas Chocolate Fact...
- Field Trip #420, visiting our NICU friends
- The Craft Craze Continues
- Sisterly Love and Laughter
- The Definition of Clean
- Getting Ready for Passover
- The Slutsky Rabbis
- Charlotte the Model
- Preemie Babies are Not Meant to be REBORN
- It is about CJ and it is PERSONAL TO ME
- Next Time Won't You Sing with Me?
- Field Trip #415--part two
- A Sneak Peek at Spring
- Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day
- Field Trip # 415- A demolition adventure
- Field Trip #414
- I am an Enabler
- Tinker Toys are Tinkering with Me
- There's a Starbucks in My Jacuzzi
- Nana and Papa arrive
- My Cute Cubby Corner and other Home Related Fantas...
- I reached my Parenting Goal
- Hooked On Phonics- the Urine Edition
- Conserving and Cutting Back
- The Real Housewives of Franklin County- The Hebrew...
- Costco is my Social Life
- I love my job
- Proud Moments
- I'll be deaf before I turn 42
- Binge and Purge
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)