The kids have been in countdown mode for a week. They have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of Nana and Papa and today, they made it to Columbus.
Here are the highlights of the first round of hugs and smooches.
I am not sure who was more excited to see who.
Each day and night Nana and Papa will take one child exclusively. They will have one on one bonding time away from the chaos of the whole crew. This allows them to get undivided attention and have some special time alone with Nana and Papa.
Eli went out for dinner with them and because the restaurant was "fancy" he wore his suit. He was really revved up about the idea of getting all gussied up and going out for dinner.
You can see the shit-eating grin on his face as he waited for Papa to pick him up in his Cadillac.
The visit from Nana and Papa is in full swing all weekend,so stay tuned for additional updates with photos. It is gonna be a long, fun-filled, few days.
- ► 2011 (275)
- Field Trip #421, The Anthony Thomas Chocolate Fact...
- Field Trip #420, visiting our NICU friends
- The Craft Craze Continues
- Sisterly Love and Laughter
- The Definition of Clean
- Getting Ready for Passover
- The Slutsky Rabbis
- Charlotte the Model
- Preemie Babies are Not Meant to be REBORN
- It is about CJ and it is PERSONAL TO ME
- Next Time Won't You Sing with Me?
- Field Trip #415--part two
- A Sneak Peek at Spring
- Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day
- Field Trip # 415- A demolition adventure
- Field Trip #414
- I am an Enabler
- Tinker Toys are Tinkering with Me
- There's a Starbucks in My Jacuzzi
- Nana and Papa arrive
- My Cute Cubby Corner and other Home Related Fantas...
- I reached my Parenting Goal
- Hooked On Phonics- the Urine Edition
- Conserving and Cutting Back
- The Real Housewives of Franklin County- The Hebrew...
- Costco is my Social Life
- I love my job
- Proud Moments
- I'll be deaf before I turn 42
- Binge and Purge
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)