We met cousin Isabel for a play date at Chick-Fil-a. She is here visiting for Spring Break. We had lunch and played
in the indoor climbing structure. My kids do love the whole Chick=Fil-a experience.
At one point another child claimed there was a mouse in the tunnel. He was a very convincing 4 year old and the owners of Chick-Fil-A were mortified at the thought of a rodent in the play area. The general manager cleared everyone out while he investigated. He got inside the jungle gym and combed it high and low. It was possible that there could have been a mouse in there, the Chick-Fil-a is brand new and the land was an open field 4 months ago. Ewwww, a mouse in the restaurant is not good for business but a mouse in an area where kids are crawling around is disgusting. After an exhausting search, it turns out the "mouse" was a grey ball of lint that had collected in the well of the netting between the tunnel and the slide. Whew, close one.
My kids took total advantage of Isabel's patience and good nature by inviting her over to our house afterwards.The field trip was an all day adventure. Who knew my children would get to monkey around, eat, watch a grown man panic as he climbed in a tube designed for a preschooler, and play with their cousin. Field trip #414 is in the history books as a winner!
- ► 2011 (275)
- Field Trip #421, The Anthony Thomas Chocolate Fact...
- Field Trip #420, visiting our NICU friends
- The Craft Craze Continues
- Sisterly Love and Laughter
- The Definition of Clean
- Getting Ready for Passover
- The Slutsky Rabbis
- Charlotte the Model
- Preemie Babies are Not Meant to be REBORN
- It is about CJ and it is PERSONAL TO ME
- Next Time Won't You Sing with Me?
- Field Trip #415--part two
- A Sneak Peek at Spring
- Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day
- Field Trip # 415- A demolition adventure
- Field Trip #414
- I am an Enabler
- Tinker Toys are Tinkering with Me
- There's a Starbucks in My Jacuzzi
- Nana and Papa arrive
- My Cute Cubby Corner and other Home Related Fantas...
- I reached my Parenting Goal
- Hooked On Phonics- the Urine Edition
- Conserving and Cutting Back
- The Real Housewives of Franklin County- The Hebrew...
- Costco is my Social Life
- I love my job
- Proud Moments
- I'll be deaf before I turn 42
- Binge and Purge
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)