The famous Ni Hao Kilan episode was on television again. If you have been reading my blog for a while you will recall the post about Snow in Chinese.
Apparently Nick Jr finds it hilarious to teach toddlers the word fo Snow in Chinese. Me, not so much. My little mimics are all too pleased to look outside and say, Shhiiiiittt, which on most days is an appropriate response.
See what I mean:
All of the Chinese words to learn, Snow must have been really important.
Gimme a Break. Shit.
- ► 2011 (275)
- The Preschool Purim Parade
- My Job Description(s)
- Funky Mama can SING!
- Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan and Spaghetti in 22 M...
- Toilet Troubles Part Two
- The Real Housewives and Husbands of Franklin Count...
- The Poopy Diaper Band
- I'm a Groupon Groupie
- Stuck Inside
- A look at our Valentine's Day Celebration and the ...
- How NOT to write a Valentine's Day Love Letter for...
- Tactical Training
- My Valentine's Day Gluten Free Raspberry Almond Ca...
- Where in the World was Helene Slutsky?
- Nana and Papa's Valentines
- Our Snowy Saturday
- A Fine Flannel Friday Night
- Locks of Love
- Chez Ami for Spring 2010- Ready or Not Here We Com...
- Thanks Again Kilan, The Chinese Word: Snow
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)