Monday, February 1, 2010

Thanks Again Kilan, The Chinese Word: Snow

The famous Ni Hao Kilan episode was on television again. If you have been reading my blog for a while you will recall the post about Snow in Chinese.

Apparently Nick Jr finds it hilarious to teach toddlers the word fo Snow in Chinese. Me, not so much. My little mimics are all too pleased to look outside and say, Shhiiiiittt, which on most days is an appropriate response.

See what I mean:



All of the Chinese words to learn, Snow must have been really important.

Gimme a Break. Shit.

1 comment:

Tanna's Triplets said...

HAHA, I love that episode!! It's the only one I don't mind watching over and over again:)"What should we put in the basket? Shiiiit"

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter