Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nana and Papa's Valentines

The kids got a care package in the mail from Nana and Papa. They were so excited to open the large padded envelope and I had to do damage control on their excitement because when they saw the chocolates, they went wild.



I made them pose on the couch so Nana and Papa could clearly see that I let them eat the foiled covered candy. I gave them all the valentine themed gifts to destroy, I mean play with-



and they had a blast.

I suggested the triplets gather for a group hug and they actually did it.I guess they were inspired by all the valentine love from the dollar store.

Thanks Nana and Papa- we love you guys.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Did you get those sweaters at the Target clearance sale? I got one like it for my son next winter.

Helene Eichenwald Slutsky said...

totally guilty as charged. I thought they were unisex enough when worn with tights and a jean skirt, so YES...I scored four of them!

Knowledge Safari said...

Hi! You might be interested in the free cookie giveaway from our site www.knowledgesafari.com Gluten Free cookies from glow gluten free! Comment to enter. 4 boxes/4 varieties - 3 winners!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter