The kids got a care package in the mail from Nana and Papa. They were so excited to open the large padded envelope and I had to do damage control on their excitement because when they saw the chocolates, they went wild.
I made them pose on the couch so Nana and Papa could clearly see that I let them eat the foiled covered candy. I gave them all the valentine themed gifts to destroy, I mean play with-
and they had a blast.
I suggested the triplets gather for a group hug and they actually did it.I guess they were inspired by all the valentine love from the dollar store.
Thanks Nana and Papa- we love you guys.
- ► 2011 (275)
- The Preschool Purim Parade
- My Job Description(s)
- Funky Mama can SING!
- Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan and Spaghetti in 22 M...
- Toilet Troubles Part Two
- The Real Housewives and Husbands of Franklin Count...
- The Poopy Diaper Band
- I'm a Groupon Groupie
- Stuck Inside
- A look at our Valentine's Day Celebration and the ...
- How NOT to write a Valentine's Day Love Letter for...
- Tactical Training
- My Valentine's Day Gluten Free Raspberry Almond Ca...
- Where in the World was Helene Slutsky?
- Nana and Papa's Valentines
- Our Snowy Saturday
- A Fine Flannel Friday Night
- Locks of Love
- Chez Ami for Spring 2010- Ready or Not Here We Com...
- Thanks Again Kilan, The Chinese Word: Snow
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)