This is the perfect gluten free meal made in less than 22 minutes. Thanks to your own marinara or gluten free jarred pasta sauce and the Bell and Evans Gluten Free Chicken Tenders (Costco) you can make this dinner faster than the time it takes to order a pizza. Follow the steps in order to assure you are multi-tasking correctly.
Gluten free spaghetti
Parmesan Cheese for Sprinkle
Pre Heat your oven to 375 degrees. Fill your pasta pot with the correct amount of water and bring it to a boil. While you are waiting for the water to boil, assemble the frozen chicken breast tenderloins in a pyrex baking pan. Heat 2 cups of sauce in the microwave until hot, and heat the remaining 4 cups of sauce on the stove next to the water. Spoon the hot sauce over the frozen chicken so that it is only partially covered. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
then seal with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Cook the pasta to aldente, then rinse under cold water to stop the cooking and keep the pasta from getting mushy. Drain well. Combine the pasta and sauce and toss to coat. Plate the spaghetti and remove the chicken from the oven.Check to be sure it is cooked through (this brand of frozen chicken tenders are uncooked) before placing the fillets on top of the pasta. Serve with a garden salad or broccoli and garlic.
inhale this meal and it is so easy. The leftovers freeze great, especially in individual ziploc freezer containers. You can zap one as needed for lunch or when the gluten free diner needs to take a meal on the go.
- ► 2011 (275)
- The Preschool Purim Parade
- My Job Description(s)
- Funky Mama can SING!
- Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan and Spaghetti in 22 M...
- Toilet Troubles Part Two
- The Real Housewives and Husbands of Franklin Count...
- The Poopy Diaper Band
- I'm a Groupon Groupie
- Stuck Inside
- A look at our Valentine's Day Celebration and the ...
- How NOT to write a Valentine's Day Love Letter for...
- Tactical Training
- My Valentine's Day Gluten Free Raspberry Almond Ca...
- Where in the World was Helene Slutsky?
- Nana and Papa's Valentines
- Our Snowy Saturday
- A Fine Flannel Friday Night
- Locks of Love
- Chez Ami for Spring 2010- Ready or Not Here We Com...
- Thanks Again Kilan, The Chinese Word: Snow
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2009 (345)
- ► 2008 (221)