Sunday, January 24, 2010

Updating the Blog

I have been updating the blog. I have been writing and uploading photos all week, into this weekend, but my priorities have the blog on the back burner so my efforts in updating are still in draft mode.

I have been really focusing on money making endeavors, which bumps blogging back a few notches. I am gearing up for another selling season with Chez Ami, in addition to all the other Mommie related nonsense lately.

For some reason the kids have been waking up at the ungodly hour of 5:30 a.m. lately. Regardless of what time they go to bed, they are waking up, thus waking us up at 5:30. I have been waiting to report my solution to everyone, because, quite frankly, I did not want to jinx myself with the amazing results.

I will update the blog with all my drafts when the kids go to bed tonight. I have so much to say and so little time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter