Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One Eye Done, One To Go

Hello from my handy dandy iPhone via my bed. It was a long day at the surgicenter because of scheduling snafus, late cases, and general doctor bs. The procedure went well and I will go back again tomorrow for round two.

FYI ... I wore a black spandexy top, seven jeans, and my six inch platform via spiga wedge slides. I was rocking the O.R. Like no other. The Alta cockers with cataracts were stunned. I was by far the youngest person there until I overheard my nurse was chatting with another patient about the blizzard of 1985. The old lady was totally reminiscing about the snow and ice when my nurse said, I do not recall that one because I was two years old seeing how I was born in 1983. Holy Crap. This was an oy vay moment for me.

I am typing away on my phone and plotting my rock star attire for my right eye procedure at noon.

See you then,
Love,
The Queen

2 comments:

No Name said...

Mr. Helene Slutsky and Mrs. Jeff Slutsky, Merry Christmas to your entire family. God loves you and your 10 children!!

Helene Eichenwald Slutsky said...

Thanks Nat. Your four quadruplets (16 kids) are a gift from the same God. Bless all of you.

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter