Monday, December 28, 2009

It is the most wonderful time of the year

Aside from receiving birth announcements in the mail, my next favorite thing(s) are the holiday photo cards. I JUST LOVE THEM. I look forward to getting the mail out of the mailbox from Thanksgiving to New Years.

This is my 2009 Holiday Photo Card Collage on the fridge. WOW! Just look at all the pretty, smiling faces- it is so fun. I really enjoy seeing all the families and how much they change year after year. My display blankets both doors and ends up going around to the sides by January first after the stragglers arrive.

If you click to enlarge the image you will see a ton of triplet families, our neighbors, lots of friends, some relatives and a ton of happy faces in their colored coordinated, festive holiday clothing. The only thing better than seeing all the darling photographs would be to see all the kids decked out in the Chez Ami matchy matchy, pink & green and monogrammed clothes in person. A girl can dream, right?

It does not seem fair that I only get to be with some of these folks once in a while. There are others that I never get to see in person anymore, so their card is the next best thing.

By far, this is the most wonderful time of the year. I will keep the Holiday Photo Card Collection up until Valentine's Day or until Temple Beth Chanel sends home some more amazing original art work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to send you a card; what's your address?

Janet said...

I sure as hell do!!!!!Where is my Holiday card from U?????/or am I just choped liver?/What did I do 2 get on UR shit list?
~j from Overland Park,Ks.!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter