Aside from receiving birth announcements in the mail, my next favorite thing(s) are the holiday photo cards. I JUST LOVE THEM. I look forward to getting the mail out of the mailbox from Thanksgiving to New Years.
This is my 2009 Holiday Photo Card Collage on the fridge. WOW! Just look at all the pretty, smiling faces- it is so fun. I really enjoy seeing all the families and how much they change year after year. My display blankets both doors and ends up going around to the sides by January first after the stragglers arrive.
If you click to enlarge the image you will see a ton of triplet families, our neighbors, lots of friends, some relatives and a ton of happy faces in their colored coordinated, festive holiday clothing. The only thing better than seeing all the darling photographs would be to see all the kids decked out in the Chez Ami matchy matchy, pink & green and monogrammed clothes in person. A girl can dream, right?
It does not seem fair that I only get to be with some of these folks once in a while. There are others that I never get to see in person anymore, so their card is the next best thing.
By far, this is the most wonderful time of the year. I will keep the Holiday Photo Card Collection up until Valentine's Day or until Temple Beth Chanel sends home some more amazing original art work.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Pre-Bowl Game Celebrations
- Year End Details
- Right Eye- All Right!
- It is Fashion Week, Come preview the New Chazzerai...
- It is the most wonderful time of the year
- New Rules
- Chrismukkah Greetings
- Gluten Free White Trash Snack Mix
- One Eye Done, One To Go
- Preparing for Cornea Surgery
- His name is Hot Cocoa
- Grandma Andy Linkow Knows
- Where are we going today?
- Gluten Free Chewy Sugar Cookies
- Your Kids Are Your Own Fault
- The Duggar Disaster Part Two
- The Duggar Family DISASTER
- Random Housekeeping
- Happy Chanukah
- Gluten Free Chanukah Latkes
- Jewish Mother of 6 accused of being Cocaine Drug L...
- Surgical Success
- Wild Lights Wild Nights
- Yes Ma'am-o-gram, you are falling apart
- Semi Homemade Gluten Free Caramel Apple Pie
- Naughty Equals NOT NICE
- For the Birds
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2008 (221)