There is nothing sweeter than a child with a puppy. Advertisers have known this for years and in commercial messages, cute kids and little puppies make for good advertising spots. There is a reason we all love to look at darling bambinos and small baby animals. Awwwwww, so cute!
I could not resist this little fella so I brought him home as a surprise gift for my children. Nothing says I love you like a chocolate labrador puppy!
Natalie instantly adopted him and claimed to be his new Mommie. This darling chocolate lab is about as perfect of a pet as you can get. If you look closely, his tag even says, PERFECT PET. He came in his own travel carrying case with a dog bed and a certificate of adoption.
He just sleeps and sleeps all day. This soft, furry covered statue like little guy runs on batteries and if you look closely you can watch his chest move up and down and he seems to be breathing.
Jeff would have shit his pants and filed for divorce (probably in that order) if I brought home another living thing, so relax, it is a perfect pet!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Pre-Bowl Game Celebrations
- Year End Details
- Right Eye- All Right!
- It is Fashion Week, Come preview the New Chazzerai...
- It is the most wonderful time of the year
- New Rules
- Chrismukkah Greetings
- Gluten Free White Trash Snack Mix
- One Eye Done, One To Go
- Preparing for Cornea Surgery
- His name is Hot Cocoa
- Grandma Andy Linkow Knows
- Where are we going today?
- Gluten Free Chewy Sugar Cookies
- Your Kids Are Your Own Fault
- The Duggar Disaster Part Two
- The Duggar Family DISASTER
- Random Housekeeping
- Happy Chanukah
- Gluten Free Chanukah Latkes
- Jewish Mother of 6 accused of being Cocaine Drug L...
- Surgical Success
- Wild Lights Wild Nights
- Yes Ma'am-o-gram, you are falling apart
- Semi Homemade Gluten Free Caramel Apple Pie
- Naughty Equals NOT NICE
- For the Birds
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2008 (221)