Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful

A bunch of my friends (both the in real life ones, and the cyber ones) have been posting status updates on their facebooks that mention being thankful. Some have daily messages giving thanks to people, places or things and they changed them daily. Reading those snipits has got me thinking about my own little list and mine is too long for facebook, so here I go...

I am thankful for the following- not in any particular order:

Trader Joe's
1500 Thread Count Sheets
Lysol wipes
The Eagles Nest at Giant Eagle
Jules Nearly Normal Flour
Manolo Blahnik
Honeycrisp apples
High Speed On line Access
A husband that is nice to me
Fuel Perks for free fill ups
Life-long friendships
I-phone technology
DVD player in the minivan
ARGENIDA
Digital Cameras
YSL touche eclait
dixie cups
Dr. Aziz
Infusium 23
Brothers/Sisters in Laws that are awesome
Nick Jr.
My healthy, well adjusted kids
Oxy Clean
Coffee
Obagi Skin Care
New Albany Library
J-date
Nice Neighbors
Dr. Mark Landon
Dirty Martinis
Teen Age Kids that keep me humble
Drive thru Starbucks
sunny days

I am sure there are more but this is a good start. Thanks to my readers too- without you this list would still be in my head.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter