Sunday, November 29, 2009

Prayers Answered

Argenida is back. She is safe and sound here at home. I am really not sure who was the most excited for her arrival because the kids were completely jazzed all day and we all know that I was in full countdown mode for weeks, which turned to days, then hours.

Her plane arrived just before midnight and Jeff and I picked her up.

We got home and showered her with a bienvenida gift. Nothing says we missed you like a Coach purse!

We all knew the kids would be up at the crack of dawn to see their Argenida. They waited until 9:45 before they invaded her room and totally loved on her. There were power hugs.



There was dancing and jumping on the bed.


There was non-stop catching up to do, like showing her every boo boo, hang nail and telling her all the pesky details of the last two months. There were more giggles, hugs and I missed yous. It was welcome home overload on toddler terms.

My prayers have been answered. I have said it before and I will say it again, GOD BLESS ARGENIDA. Amen.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter