Argenida is back. She is safe and sound here at home. I am really not sure who was the most excited for her arrival because the kids were completely jazzed all day and we all know that I was in full countdown mode for weeks, which turned to days, then hours.
Her plane arrived just before midnight and Jeff and I picked her up.
We got home and showered her with a bienvenida gift. Nothing says we missed you like a Coach purse!
We all knew the kids would be up at the crack of dawn to see their Argenida. They waited until 9:45 before they invaded her room and totally loved on her. There were power hugs.
There was dancing and jumping on the bed.
There was non-stop catching up to do, like showing her every boo boo, hang nail and telling her all the pesky details of the last two months. There were more giggles, hugs and I missed yous. It was welcome home overload on toddler terms.
My prayers have been answered. I have said it before and I will say it again, GOD BLESS ARGENIDA. Amen.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Tis The Season
- We Missed You, Let's Eat
- Prayers Answered
- The Scented Pine Cone Recipe
- Tales of Thanksgiving
- A lesson in shopping
- The Urban Active Gym in New Albany, a lesson in ho...
- Welcome Back Uncle Silvan
- Simple, Easy, Gluten Free Dinner
- Update on SeeHere.com
- CJ's Special Day
- Field Trip # 405
- The Non-Vomit Streak is Over
- Smelling the Roses
- Low Fat, Crock Pot, Gluten Free Potato Soup
- Taking Full Advantage
- 50 Free 5x7 Photo Cards FREE
- Dinner and a Show but not in that order
- Charlotte at age Two
- A Contest for my blog readers
- Adventures with Astro Boy
- Eating Chinese Food the Gluten Free way at Pei Wei...
- Playground Party
- Mommie can we keep him?
- I am not Oprah Winfrey
- The BIG 99
- ▼ November (27)
- ► 2008 (221)