Thursday, November 5, 2009

Playground Party

My dear Brother in Law, "Aunt Nat" as he is lovingly called, pointed out that I omitted some amazing photos of the kids on my blog. I mean, really, I spend like 3 hours a day taking photos hoping for something that is blog worthy and I have to take like 348 images to get a few that work.

How could I have forgotten about the beautiful, sunny, 65 degree Sunday we spent at the playground in Overland Park? The children were totally into being a pack. They slid,







they climbed, they built mulch pies and they all LOVED being at the same place at the same time. Cousins that are this plentiful and this close in age are too cool for words. They know they are cousins but they act like best friends.

Looking back at these images makes me realize why we MUST get the cousins together more often. How can we deny them the fun of being part of the playground party? Especially when we color coordinate them all in the darling clothing items and accessories from Chez Ami? Seriously, it does not get any more blog worthy than this!Thanks Aunt Nat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This aunt Nat must be quite a dude!!

Helene Eichenwald Slutsky said...

Oh Yes, he rocks. Every inch of his 6 foot 7 inch bod is worthy- he is an awesome father and a great Uncle, or Aunt?

WE LOVE NAT

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter