As I was updating the blog Charlotte was playing on the Crayola kiddie keyboard behind me. I could hear her typing and calling out the names of the letters. I looked back to be sure she was not torturing Lenny when I saw her correctly identifying most of the letters on the keyboard.
I grabbed my camera and asked her to show me the letters.
It was not a fluke, she knows them. I called Mitchell into the computer room and had him quiz her on the individual letters. She truly can read and name them.
This blog is a substitute for a baby milestone book, and today, I am pleased to note that Charlotte, at age two is reading and correctly naming the alphabet.
Amanda has said in the past, in reference to our children, "Two uglies make a cute!" After today, I am curious if two dummies make a smartie?
Holy Crap, she is just barely two years old!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Tis The Season
- We Missed You, Let's Eat
- Prayers Answered
- The Scented Pine Cone Recipe
- Tales of Thanksgiving
- A lesson in shopping
- The Urban Active Gym in New Albany, a lesson in ho...
- Welcome Back Uncle Silvan
- Simple, Easy, Gluten Free Dinner
- Update on SeeHere.com
- CJ's Special Day
- Field Trip # 405
- The Non-Vomit Streak is Over
- Smelling the Roses
- Low Fat, Crock Pot, Gluten Free Potato Soup
- Taking Full Advantage
- 50 Free 5x7 Photo Cards FREE
- Dinner and a Show but not in that order
- Charlotte at age Two
- A Contest for my blog readers
- Adventures with Astro Boy
- Eating Chinese Food the Gluten Free way at Pei Wei...
- Playground Party
- Mommie can we keep him?
- I am not Oprah Winfrey
- The BIG 99
- ▼ November (27)
- ► 2008 (221)