Monday, November 9, 2009

Charlotte at age Two

As I was updating the blog Charlotte was playing on the Crayola kiddie keyboard behind me. I could hear her typing and calling out the names of the letters. I looked back to be sure she was not torturing Lenny when I saw her correctly identifying most of the letters on the keyboard.

I grabbed my camera and asked her to show me the letters.

video

It was not a fluke, she knows them. I called Mitchell into the computer room and had him quiz her on the individual letters. She truly can read and name them.

This blog is a substitute for a baby milestone book, and today, I am pleased to note that Charlotte, at age two is reading and correctly naming the alphabet.

Amanda has said in the past, in reference to our children, "Two uglies make a cute!" After today, I am curious if two dummies make a smartie?

Holy Crap, she is just barely two years old!

2 comments:

Michele S said...

Wow!!! That is so awesome. You know you won't be paying for one to go to college. Can you say SCHOLARSHIP?

Andy said...

I ALWAYS knew that my baby is GIFTED. Holy Kamoly, reading at 2. Get her into a GIFTED program right now. Give her a HUGE hug and kiss from Grandma Andy. Tell all the kids that Grandma Andy has had a lot of presents here for them since the Summer, but G.A. has dementia, and forgets to send the stuff. Love and kisses, G.A.xoxoxoxoxo

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter