Wednesday, November 11, 2009

50 Free 5x7 Photo Cards FREE

This is one of those amazing deals that won't last long, even though the expiration is 11-30-09. If you want to take a few minutes you can go to the new FUJI site called SEEHERE.COM and create 50 photo cards for FREE. There is no uploading fees, and shipping is included in the price of nothing. The cards come with envelopes too.

After you custom create the cards, enter 50 in the quantity section and continue to check out. When it asks for your promotional code, enter freebies4mom-1109 and your invoice is adjusted to zero.

My suggestion is to use a great all purpose photo, and keep the message generic enough that you can use them for birthday cards, thank you notes and all kinds of fun mailings. I made a simple card and the text says, With Love, Eli, CJ, Natalie & Charlotte so that we can add a more specific message on each card.

Need baby announcements? Thank you Cards? We have moved cards? Nothing in the offer states that you must make them Holiday cards although I am sure the marketing geniuses at Fuji are hoping you will LOVE their site so much that you will come back and pay full price someday. Yeah Right. Heee Heee Heee.

I would guess that since this offer is being blogged about all over G-d's Green Earth, you better hustle. The See Here folks could end this one prematurely if they get enough cheapskates like me (and you?) that only order the free stuff.

Enjoy- this fantastic freebie is worth $39.50 so consider this my gift to you.

8 comments:

Aaryn said...

it already stopped working, or i'm doing something wrong :(

FrenznickFive said...

Thanks soooooo Much!!! my Christmas photo of the Trio isn't ready yet but I made some cute Thanksgiving ones!!
oh and FYI the promo is case sensitive so you have to but freebies4mom-1109 the f has to be lower case it didn't work for me at first when I had it upper case!
thanks again you rock Helene!

Helene Eichenwald Slutsky said...

I changed the post to reflect the case sensitive code. Thanks and good job mamas

laraine said...

Thanks!!

I just made my x-mas cards!

Laraine

Ava and the Trips said...

Thank you so much! I got pics with Santa today and I made my Christmas Card. I also sent it to some friends who made their cards already too...THANKS for sharing!

No Name said...

Thanks for the heads up; they'll make perfect Valentine's Day cards!

Jill said...

I tried the code today in all lower case letters and it hasn't worked. Any ideas?

Helene Eichenwald Slutsky said...

someone on TC said, select the 4x8 cards now, they changed the promo

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter