I thought this post was already on the blog in a timely manner- but there must have been an upload error- here it is...
I am still in complete awe with the latest original creation by Charlotte Alana Slutsky. Her first important work of art, PENGUIN in OCTOBERis a masterpiece. While most artists dabble in acrylics, oils, or mixed media, my daughter is starting a new trend using only Crayola Washable Markers. I believe that she is talented. I believe that someday, she will be a success in an artistic field. How many other child prodigies got started at age two. I am sure Tiger Woods had a golf club at this age and I would guess that his parents knew there was something there worth pursuing.
Here I am in my new role as Fine Art Broker for Charlotte Slutsky. I am pictured here with an I-phone photo of PENGUIN in OCTOBER- marker on recycled paper, 2009, at a fine art gallery in Boca Raton, FL. Since selling Chez Ami, writing a blog, managing a house with 9 people and being a good wife aren't fulfilling enough, I am now taking on additional responsibilities with trying to get Charlotte's work inside some prestigious places on consignment.
As I toured the gallery I admired many up and coming artists' work.
This is resin on tile and is remarkable- a hint of Picasso and a touch of Charlotte Slutsky in interpretation. I could totally see a similarity in style. There were tons of abstracts and sculptures that complimented Charlotte's choice of orange on white. I took photo after photo of her penguin throughout the gallery
so that I could tell everyone that her PENGUIN in OCTOBER was featured in a lovely gallery in Florida.
Reporting from Boca Raton Florida, I am Helene Slutsky, the Preschool Picasso Pimp!
The original PENGUIN in OCTOBER is not for sale because it is already a collected work. Jeff and I are in the process of hanging it next to our other favorites.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Halloween Happiness
- LOTS of Treats and a trick from me to you
- Arriving at Aloft in Leawood, Kansas
- Beggars Night
- Field Trips Anyone?
- Fall Fiascos and Fall Fun- two rolled into one
- Mommie Guilt
- Sunday is our Funday
- Happy Halloween from the Neighborhood
- The Pool Party
- I am a Preschool Picasso Pimp
- All in a days work in Palm Beach
- Leaving the Leaves and Loving It
- Gluten Free Turkey Meatloaf
- Mommie is DOWN and Falling Apart
- Thankful and Relieved
- This Bonus Mom gets Bragging Rights for Bonus Son
- Sukkot Sunday and Gluten Free Moroccan Roasted Pum...
- EASY Gluten Free Potato Crusted Wild Salmon with P...
- What a Tear Jerker
- Shiloh Jolie Pitt to wed Caleb James Slutsky
- The Last Fourth Birthday Party
- Aunts and Uncles- How Sweet it is
- Pumpkin Festival for the NICU
- A Hum-dinger of a Fourth Birthday
- Gluten Free Tuna Noodle Casserole
- There is No Place Like Home
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2008 (221)