I could ramble on and on about the Kansas City Halloween celebration but the photos should do the talking- they speak volumes.
Nana and Papa thought it would be cute to dress up too, and they donned some scary pirate costumes. Scary because, they are my parents, but scary because my dad wore these hideous Billy Bob teeth that were totally freaky.
Even poor Grandma was repulsed, and since we visited her at dinner time, it was justified. BLECH!
My three little pigs, little red riding hood and big bad wolf were a showstopper at Village Shalom. The older crowd found them irresitable and a few of the ladies dug into their fanny packs and walkers to give the kids quarters.
We got to see Roger too, and that is always an added bonus. If the kids weren't all decked out for Halloween in their official themed costumes, I would have put them in their KU Jayhawks clothes just to irritate the Mizzou fan in Roger. Ha.
The trick or treating went well and the party really got started when all the kids made it home safe and sound. The cousins went into overload and had a dance party complete with dress up clothes and accessories.
We took these photos for future blackmail and Bar Mitzvah video material. .
This explains the Halloween Happiness better than I can say. Enjoy!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Halloween Happiness
- LOTS of Treats and a trick from me to you
- Arriving at Aloft in Leawood, Kansas
- Beggars Night
- Field Trips Anyone?
- Fall Fiascos and Fall Fun- two rolled into one
- Mommie Guilt
- Sunday is our Funday
- Happy Halloween from the Neighborhood
- The Pool Party
- I am a Preschool Picasso Pimp
- All in a days work in Palm Beach
- Leaving the Leaves and Loving It
- Gluten Free Turkey Meatloaf
- Mommie is DOWN and Falling Apart
- Thankful and Relieved
- This Bonus Mom gets Bragging Rights for Bonus Son
- Sukkot Sunday and Gluten Free Moroccan Roasted Pum...
- EASY Gluten Free Potato Crusted Wild Salmon with P...
- What a Tear Jerker
- Shiloh Jolie Pitt to wed Caleb James Slutsky
- The Last Fourth Birthday Party
- Aunts and Uncles- How Sweet it is
- Pumpkin Festival for the NICU
- A Hum-dinger of a Fourth Birthday
- Gluten Free Tuna Noodle Casserole
- There is No Place Like Home
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2008 (221)