Friday, October 2, 2009

Gluten Free Tuna Noodle Casserole

If you have fond memories of growing up in the 1970's there is no doubt you enjoyed your fair share of tuna noodle casserole. Mrs. Leeper's makes a really great box mix version where you add you own tuna, and in my case a cup of frozen baby peas, and cook the ingredients according to the directions. I add double the suggestion quantity of tuna so that it is loaded- and I use the ritzy albacore packed in water from Costco. This makes a really fast and easy gluten free meal and once cooked it can be frozen into individual portions. My kids gobble this up and the older kids think it is one of the best things I make. That fact scares me a little bit.

Happy Gluten Free Friday- I am off to help three, 4 year olds celebrate their birthday.

Perhaps I will update again after the kids are asleep and I can enjoy some peace, quiet and liquid refreshment.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter