If you have fond memories of growing up in the 1970's there is no doubt you enjoyed your fair share of tuna noodle casserole. Mrs. Leeper's makes a really great box mix version where you add you own tuna, and in my case a cup of frozen baby peas, and cook the ingredients according to the directions. I add double the suggestion quantity of tuna so that it is loaded- and I use the ritzy albacore packed in water from Costco. This makes a really fast and easy gluten free meal and once cooked it can be frozen into individual portions. My kids gobble this up and the older kids think it is one of the best things I make. That fact scares me a little bit.
Happy Gluten Free Friday- I am off to help three, 4 year olds celebrate their birthday.
Perhaps I will update again after the kids are asleep and I can enjoy some peace, quiet and liquid refreshment.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Halloween Happiness
- LOTS of Treats and a trick from me to you
- Arriving at Aloft in Leawood, Kansas
- Beggars Night
- Field Trips Anyone?
- Fall Fiascos and Fall Fun- two rolled into one
- Mommie Guilt
- Sunday is our Funday
- Happy Halloween from the Neighborhood
- The Pool Party
- I am a Preschool Picasso Pimp
- All in a days work in Palm Beach
- Leaving the Leaves and Loving It
- Gluten Free Turkey Meatloaf
- Mommie is DOWN and Falling Apart
- Thankful and Relieved
- This Bonus Mom gets Bragging Rights for Bonus Son
- Sukkot Sunday and Gluten Free Moroccan Roasted Pum...
- EASY Gluten Free Potato Crusted Wild Salmon with P...
- What a Tear Jerker
- Shiloh Jolie Pitt to wed Caleb James Slutsky
- The Last Fourth Birthday Party
- Aunts and Uncles- How Sweet it is
- Pumpkin Festival for the NICU
- A Hum-dinger of a Fourth Birthday
- Gluten Free Tuna Noodle Casserole
- There is No Place Like Home
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2008 (221)