Friday, September 11, 2009

So Much to Say So Much to Do

This day has flown by and here it is after 11:00 p.m. on Friday night and I have so much to say and so much to do. Here is a quick little post about all the things that have been keeping me on my toes.

Jeff is back, he had no travel issues despite being in 3 airports on September 11. Thankfully he will be preparing breakfast tomorrow regardless of what ungodly hour the children wake up. YIPPEE.

Yes, it is Gluten Free Friday and I have the most amazing recipe for gluten free onion rings. I used that candy onion that we bought and when I sliced it into rings it just felt right to make fried onion rings. I will upload the photos and post an individual entry with all the juicy details.

My day started with my personalized airport shuttle service for Argenida's parents. They had a 7:40 a.m. departure so between getting home late and starting early I was dragging myself around. I got all the kids dressed and to school so that I could go to my dermatologist appointment at Polaris at 9:10. That pesky pre-cancerous mole om my back is outta here. I ran a few errands before it was time to fetch the kids. Some days are lather, rinse, repeat and this was one of those days. I put 165 miles on the van and did not really "go" anywhere today. This is just my new normal.

Mitchell had a home football game tonight and it was really cute to watch the littles cheer him on. Of course I color coded my own cheering section in the most appropriate tees we own. CJ is by far the most enthusiastic sports fan and this short little video clips shows it.

He really gets into the marching band music and lets everyone know he is there to support his brother Mitchell! While everyone was smiling, and laughing I was just trying to keep my eyes open long enough to make it to the third quarter.It was a blow out and I left feeling confident of a win.

Tomorrow I will be taking the kids for homeycrisp apple picking and then packing for the shows I am doing in KC. I am so excited to have a few parties scheduled for the whole Chez Ami thing, and the best part will be getting all the cousins decked out in coordinating outfits for an updated photo of my parents' grandchildren- all 6 under 4! Keep checking back for snipits from the 9 hour road trip to see Nana and Papa. I am taking the United Nations with me so hopefully I will be able to sleep sometime during the next few days. I sure do like to keep things interesting. It is a good thing I was vaccinated with a photograph needle because I have so much to say and so much to do!

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter