I should have titled this post, ANOTHER REASON I LOVE HAVING AN AU PAIR, but instead I will just post the photos from Labor Day and let you do the math.
Yes, Argenida and Alejandro took all four kids to Chuck E. Cheese without me. I did not have to endure the sights and sounds of overstimulated toddlers and other people's whiny children. I got to stay home in peace and quiet while my crew experienced the magic that is Chuck E. Cheese. Without me. How could I say no when Argenida and Alejandro found a coupon and volunteered to spearhead this event? Without me. God Bless them, they rock my world. If I ever have to go to Chuck E. Cheese it will be too soon!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Double Date night
- Hakuna Matata, that means no worries for the rest ...
- Day of Atonement
- A Solo Debut from Natalie
- Incredible Gluten Free Onion Rings
- Free Cold Stone Ice Cream on Thursday September 24...
- 15 Years Difference
- Just as I predicted
- Proof that they had fun
- Times Flies when you are Having Fun and We are Hav...
- Rock Stars and Models
- I can't make this stuff up
- The Silly Slutsky Quartet now playing at Village S...
- Look out Danica Patrick
- So Much to Say So Much to Do
- UPS Update
- Stress??? What Stress, this is just everyday life...
- NAH NAH to ZHU ZHU pets
- What is with all the public display of agression?
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Fall is Finally Here
- New Gluten Free Items at Trader Joe's
- Moms of Multiples Know How to PARTY
- Let's Play Questions and Answers about the Duggar ...
- ▼ September (24)
- ► 2008 (221)