Monday, September 7, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

I should have titled this post, ANOTHER REASON I LOVE HAVING AN AU PAIR, but instead I will just post the photos from Labor Day and let you do the math.





Yes, Argenida and Alejandro took all four kids to Chuck E. Cheese without me. I did not have to endure the sights and sounds of overstimulated toddlers and other people's whiny children. I got to stay home in peace and quiet while my crew experienced the magic that is Chuck E. Cheese. Without me. How could I say no when Argenida and Alejandro found a coupon and volunteered to spearhead this event? Without me. God Bless them, they rock my world. If I ever have to go to Chuck E. Cheese it will be too soon!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter