Friday, August 28, 2009

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

The title of this post is true of two things- the NICU roller coaster ride, and recovering from a tummy tuck/hysterectomy. Yesterday was one of the step back days where I had to take pain killers and get off my feet. I am pretty sure the pain and fatigue were related to taking my Panamanian guests out to lunch and then to the Chihuly exhibit at the Conservatory.

I had planned to blog about the day but by the time I got home all I could do was crawl into bed and just lay there. The second Jeff walked in the door I handed off all responsibility to him and I quit.

The batteries in my camera are dead, the charger is at my office and this is the most BORING blog post ever. I am alive and kicking though, so gimme a few hours and I will have something to blog about. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Well everyone needs a down day once in awhile! Feel better soon!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter