The title of this post is true of two things- the NICU roller coaster ride, and recovering from a tummy tuck/hysterectomy. Yesterday was one of the step back days where I had to take pain killers and get off my feet. I am pretty sure the pain and fatigue were related to taking my Panamanian guests out to lunch and then to the Chihuly exhibit at the Conservatory.
I had planned to blog about the day but by the time I got home all I could do was crawl into bed and just lay there. The second Jeff walked in the door I handed off all responsibility to him and I quit.
The batteries in my camera are dead, the charger is at my office and this is the most BORING blog post ever. I am alive and kicking though, so gimme a few hours and I will have something to blog about. Stay tuned.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Just another mouth to feed, right?
- The Sensitivity Filter is Missing
- Summer Salsa
- Gluten Free S''mores
- Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
- Field Trip # 398
- Just For Fun
- For the love of Pink and Green- check out, Chez Am...
- Twittering Along
- Produce Envy
- Drains Drains go away
- Designer Circumcision
- Going Crazy or Just a Panic Attack?
- Fianlly some photos and a shout out to The Super S...
- Don't mind the crazy guy in the pick up truck, he'...
- Gluten Free Double Loaded Blueberry Muffin Cakes
- I am on the mend-- thanks Doc!
- I need more pain meds, a pool boy and some questio...
- The Queen has returned to the castle where she con...
- I don't blog...give me a break
- Resting comfortably
- In the waiting room
- Apparently, I should go into the hospital more oft...
- Guest Blogger or Not?
- Life Is Good
- Mountain Climbing
- Mother of Four uses Tax Dollars to exhaust her chi...
- There are two doctors in the house
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2008 (221)