OMG! As much as I love Jeff making an effort to update the blog I am mortified that there were sooo many spelling mistakes. The difference between writing a book and writing a blog comes down to this: Blog Writing takes little talent but a knack for humor and wordy conversation. Writing a published book takes cash and an editor. I many not have real published works yet but at least you can follow along with me via pictures and descriptions. Hey, you might even learn something too!
I am home now. I have a few drains, one to pump liquid out around the incision and one to pump pain meds in around the same area. It is not pretty but I am quite surprised at how good I feel. My normal motto, "It is better to look good than to feel good" died with the birth of 4 kids in 19 months. But today it has been re-instated. My daily goals in recovery include passing out all the air that was pumped into my abdomen, this is also know as flatulence. My best medicine if you catch my drift, is to fart. Now I have to be patient and allow the swelling to subside so I can get a glimpse of the real beauty of a flatter, scar less belly.
I wonder if the Home Owners' Association will put up road hazard signs near our home. Perhaps I should trade my triplets plus one rear window decal for one of these? Pass with caution when you spy this on my minivan.
I bet you would have to get some kind of special allowance from the Home Owners Association and place a warning sign referring to the volume of gas as I have been blasting.Don't be surprised if this placard is nailed on every street light in our neighborhood.
The kids and Jeff managed to do okay. As I expected there were moments of panic and chaos- nothing new there. The children appear to have no permanent damage from this event. My front tushie is gone and I need a shower-- that is all they needed to know.
Who Double Dog dares me print a no fart zone sign and hang it out front by the stop sign? It might just be worth the HOA fines. This further proves why I have a blog and not a book on the shelf at Borders.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Just another mouth to feed, right?
- The Sensitivity Filter is Missing
- Summer Salsa
- Gluten Free S''mores
- Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
- Field Trip # 398
- Just For Fun
- For the love of Pink and Green- check out, Chez Am...
- Twittering Along
- Produce Envy
- Drains Drains go away
- Designer Circumcision
- Going Crazy or Just a Panic Attack?
- Fianlly some photos and a shout out to The Super S...
- Don't mind the crazy guy in the pick up truck, he'...
- Gluten Free Double Loaded Blueberry Muffin Cakes
- I am on the mend-- thanks Doc!
- I need more pain meds, a pool boy and some questio...
- The Queen has returned to the castle where she con...
- I don't blog...give me a break
- Resting comfortably
- In the waiting room
- Apparently, I should go into the hospital more oft...
- Guest Blogger or Not?
- Life Is Good
- Mountain Climbing
- Mother of Four uses Tax Dollars to exhaust her chi...
- There are two doctors in the house
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2008 (221)