Sometimes the best photos are just impromptu images captured when you least expect them....like just before bedtime when the kids are totally wound up. These are real life smiles and they can't be forced. These children just represent, Life is Good!
Charlotte and Eli were taking turns cracking each other up with silly sayings and rhyming words that were funny, like poop and snoop
CJ was dancing around in his Diego Pajamas that are clearly 3 sizes too small when Charlotte decided to be mommie and model some humongous sunglasses. If she would have asked for a Chanel bag I would have died. Natalie was already enjoying her road kill kitties and no one needs to see that. These are the photos I love- just kids being kids. Life is Good.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Just another mouth to feed, right?
- The Sensitivity Filter is Missing
- Summer Salsa
- Gluten Free S''mores
- Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
- Field Trip # 398
- Just For Fun
- For the love of Pink and Green- check out, Chez Am...
- Twittering Along
- Produce Envy
- Drains Drains go away
- Designer Circumcision
- Going Crazy or Just a Panic Attack?
- Fianlly some photos and a shout out to The Super S...
- Don't mind the crazy guy in the pick up truck, he'...
- Gluten Free Double Loaded Blueberry Muffin Cakes
- I am on the mend-- thanks Doc!
- I need more pain meds, a pool boy and some questio...
- The Queen has returned to the castle where she con...
- I don't blog...give me a break
- Resting comfortably
- In the waiting room
- Apparently, I should go into the hospital more oft...
- Guest Blogger or Not?
- Life Is Good
- Mountain Climbing
- Mother of Four uses Tax Dollars to exhaust her chi...
- There are two doctors in the house
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2008 (221)