Well dear readers, it is coming near....I am scheduled to be minus one hyster and out of commission for about a week starting the countdown into hours now. Do I attempt to update the blog from the laptop while on a morphine drip, or do I dare give my husband the double top secret password and let him edit and update as he deems appropriate?
While my darling spouse is a brilliant writer, he is not me. This is my blog, so any guest writing should be pre-approved by moi, dontcha think? Under controlled substances and narcotics everything is witty and funny, even Jeff. So I am torn. Do I let him take over while I am three sheets to the wind, or no?
His argument is valid. He has 9 published books. He is a keen writer and storyteller- but can I trust him to report things accurately and not embellished? Hmmmm, I wonder.
I think I am going to ponder it for a while....chime in with your thoughts, PLEASE!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Just another mouth to feed, right?
- The Sensitivity Filter is Missing
- Summer Salsa
- Gluten Free S''mores
- Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
- Field Trip # 398
- Just For Fun
- For the love of Pink and Green- check out, Chez Am...
- Twittering Along
- Produce Envy
- Drains Drains go away
- Designer Circumcision
- Going Crazy or Just a Panic Attack?
- Fianlly some photos and a shout out to The Super S...
- Don't mind the crazy guy in the pick up truck, he'...
- Gluten Free Double Loaded Blueberry Muffin Cakes
- I am on the mend-- thanks Doc!
- I need more pain meds, a pool boy and some questio...
- The Queen has returned to the castle where she con...
- I don't blog...give me a break
- Resting comfortably
- In the waiting room
- Apparently, I should go into the hospital more oft...
- Guest Blogger or Not?
- Life Is Good
- Mountain Climbing
- Mother of Four uses Tax Dollars to exhaust her chi...
- There are two doctors in the house
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2008 (221)