Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Guest Blogger or Not?

Well dear readers, it is coming near....I am scheduled to be minus one hyster and out of commission for about a week starting the countdown into hours now. Do I attempt to update the blog from the laptop while on a morphine drip, or do I dare give my husband the double top secret password and let him edit and update as he deems appropriate?

While my darling spouse is a brilliant writer, he is not me. This is my blog, so any guest writing should be pre-approved by moi, dontcha think? Under controlled substances and narcotics everything is witty and funny, even Jeff. So I am torn. Do I let him take over while I am three sheets to the wind, or no?

His argument is valid. He has 9 published books. He is a keen writer and storyteller- but can I trust him to report things accurately and not embellished? Hmmmm, I wonder.

I think I am going to ponder it for a while....chime in with your thoughts, PLEASE!

3 comments:

Aaryn said...

DEFINITELY!

loren said...

Let him at it! I want to hear what he has to say about you ;)

Charlie said...

Absolutely - let him post!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter