Friday, August 28, 2009

Gluten Free S''mores

Here is the gluten free version of the campsite favorite- S'mores. I still don't really trust my kids in front of an open flame so we made the indoor version by broiling the marshmallowson a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. This worked great and everyone had toasted, gooey marshmallows at the same time, so no fighting. You could make your own gluten free graham crackers but theseworked wonderfully and save the hassle of the baking portion. My kids could give a rats' ass if I baked homemade graham crackers to use in the s'mores. so clearly I made the right call buying the already baked, gluten free ones. I am not even sure that Martha Stewart would bake her own graham crackers for use in S'mores?

Ingredients

Chocolate bars
Marshmallows
Gluten Free Graham Crackers

Toast marshmallows and assemble the chocolate and graham crackers to form mini sandwiches. Eat carefully.



Buy enough extra chocolate for eating plain. Happy Summer!

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter