Here is the gluten free version of the campsite favorite- S'mores. I still don't really trust my kids in front of an open flame so we made the indoor version by broiling the marshmallowson a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. This worked great and everyone had toasted, gooey marshmallows at the same time, so no fighting. You could make your own gluten free graham crackers but theseworked wonderfully and save the hassle of the baking portion. My kids could give a rats' ass if I baked homemade graham crackers to use in the s'mores. so clearly I made the right call buying the already baked, gluten free ones. I am not even sure that Martha Stewart would bake her own graham crackers for use in S'mores?
Gluten Free Graham Crackers
Toast marshmallows and assemble the chocolate and graham crackers to form mini sandwiches. Eat carefully.
Buy enough extra chocolate for eating plain. Happy Summer!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Just another mouth to feed, right?
- The Sensitivity Filter is Missing
- Summer Salsa
- Gluten Free S''mores
- Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
- Field Trip # 398
- Just For Fun
- For the love of Pink and Green- check out, Chez Am...
- Twittering Along
- Produce Envy
- Drains Drains go away
- Designer Circumcision
- Going Crazy or Just a Panic Attack?
- Fianlly some photos and a shout out to The Super S...
- Don't mind the crazy guy in the pick up truck, he'...
- Gluten Free Double Loaded Blueberry Muffin Cakes
- I am on the mend-- thanks Doc!
- I need more pain meds, a pool boy and some questio...
- The Queen has returned to the castle where she con...
- I don't blog...give me a break
- Resting comfortably
- In the waiting room
- Apparently, I should go into the hospital more oft...
- Guest Blogger or Not?
- Life Is Good
- Mountain Climbing
- Mother of Four uses Tax Dollars to exhaust her chi...
- There are two doctors in the house
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2008 (221)