I am waiting by the clock- tick tock tick tock for the magical appointment today at 3:30. I am tentatively scheduled to get my surgical drains removed. I will be free from the tether of the hose and bottle and able to get back to me. Drains Drains go away- come again some other day- or never.
Now that I have my wits about me again, I am trying to schedule some back up babysitters for this weekend. I won't be 100% and Jeff almost collapsed from the duty last weekend.
It is gluten Free Friday and I have a great Grilled Shrimp Summer Supper recipe and photos to share, but first things first- I gotta get us some help around here.
Happy Hour officially starts when my drains are removed and I have a very dirty, very dry, Vodka Martini with blue cheese stuffed olives in my hot little hands.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Just another mouth to feed, right?
- The Sensitivity Filter is Missing
- Summer Salsa
- Gluten Free S''mores
- Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
- Field Trip # 398
- Just For Fun
- For the love of Pink and Green- check out, Chez Am...
- Twittering Along
- Produce Envy
- Drains Drains go away
- Designer Circumcision
- Going Crazy or Just a Panic Attack?
- Fianlly some photos and a shout out to The Super S...
- Don't mind the crazy guy in the pick up truck, he'...
- Gluten Free Double Loaded Blueberry Muffin Cakes
- I am on the mend-- thanks Doc!
- I need more pain meds, a pool boy and some questio...
- The Queen has returned to the castle where she con...
- I don't blog...give me a break
- Resting comfortably
- In the waiting room
- Apparently, I should go into the hospital more oft...
- Guest Blogger or Not?
- Life Is Good
- Mountain Climbing
- Mother of Four uses Tax Dollars to exhaust her chi...
- There are two doctors in the house
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2008 (221)