Friday, August 21, 2009

Drains Drains go away

I am waiting by the clock- tick tock tick tock for the magical appointment today at 3:30. I am tentatively scheduled to get my surgical drains removed. I will be free from the tether of the hose and bottle and able to get back to me. Drains Drains go away- come again some other day- or never.

Now that I have my wits about me again, I am trying to schedule some back up babysitters for this weekend. I won't be 100% and Jeff almost collapsed from the duty last weekend.

It is gluten Free Friday and I have a great Grilled Shrimp Summer Supper recipe and photos to share, but first things first- I gotta get us some help around here.

Later!
The Queen

Happy Hour officially starts when my drains are removed and I have a very dirty, very dry, Vodka Martini with blue cheese stuffed olives in my hot little hands.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter