Friday, July 3, 2009

Ready to go to Nana & Papa's House

This morning the kids asked us for some suitcases. They asked and asked and asked as if their lives depended on it. I did my best to avoid schlepping 4 roller bags into the playroom until Eli explained the situation. You see, my children are pretending to visit Nana and Papa in Kansas City today. They are driving there on the leather couch, will have packed their blankets, pillows and a plethora of toys inside the much needed suitcases, and will be back in time to see Uncle Silvan for Shabbos dinner tonight at our house. When it comes to a vivid imagination all of my kids are amazingly gifted. The travel plans include stopping at Waldo Pizza for games and gluten free pizza (Natalie packed some quarters) and they are having a play date with Lillian and Sam at Deanna Rose this afternoon. Sounds good to me.

Given the intense planning and great detail, I brought them 4 bags so they could get to KC and back before dinner.



I guess I can add Samsonite Suitcases to the list of toys we did not know we owned. I think organizing luggage ranks right up there with scotch tape and packing tissue.

Ahhh Summer fun a shoestring budget- life is good.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter