Aaryn is here visiting and the kids have become increasingly obsessed with her pregnant belly.I admit it is a darling bump and I am over the moon excited for her, and a little jealous, but I did not think my kids would pay any attention to her pregnant-ness. They notice EVERYTHING!
Miraculously all four of my children are now pregnant, or they claim to have a baby in their belly- just like Aaryn.
They have been cavorting around the house lifting their shirts to expose their tummies. Aaryn showed Natalie her bare belly and poor Natalie was concerned about the "rash" on her skin. If the kids can't grasp the genuine concept of pregnancy I highly doubt they will understand stretch marks- so we let Natalie kiss the boo boo rash, and that was that. Perhaps they think pregnancy is contagious?
There was a parade of pregnancy with stuffed animals used as props. The kids had profiles that made them look about 6 months along
and they proudly posed with the real expecting mama.
My kids love having Aaryn here can you tell?
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Gluten Free Farmer's Market Marinated Salad- low f...
- OMG We have created a monster...a straight haired ...
- Just Keeping it Real
- An Open Letter to my Uterus
- Another Plan "B" kind of Vacation
- The New and Improved Slutsky Family Mission Statem...
- Dawn to Dusk in Virginia Beach
- The Beach Babies
- Rocking in Raleigh
- Are We There Yet? Beside the Sea Side!
- Mocha Monday and Free Pastry at Starbucks Tomorrow...
- Summer Smiles and Singing in the Rain
- A Fun Friday Filled with Freebies
- Gluten Free Chicken Nachos
- Observations from a Road Trip
- You've Got a Friend
- Mocha Mondays at McDonalds and other random free s...
- Gluten Free Pop Tarts
- Preschool Panic
- A Day in Dayton- Field Trip # 371
- Pregnancy is Contagious
- What do "NORMAL" families talk about during dinner...
- Fireworks, Friends and Fun for 10% of the Fourth
- Everyone Loves a Parade!
- Ready to go to Nana & Papa's House
- Match.com newest member, Jon Gosselin
- Our Jewish Jack Russell Terrier named John Lennon
- New Pajamas
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2008 (221)