Thank you for 40 years of service. You have recently done your duty carrying four babies to viability and for that I am quite thankful. I could not have done it without you.
Lately you have been troubled with pesky fibroid tumors and have grown to mimic an 18+ week pregnancy, so although I am not with child, I look as though I am due in 5 months. I am not sure you understand the importance of this, but suffice it to say, since I am not expecting a child, appearing pregnant is not fun anymore. This is a customer service issue that I can no longer tolerate.
I have made an important decision for the both of us. Consider this your termination letter with 10 days notice. Your services are no longer needed. As of August 6, 2009 we will be parting company and I wish you all the best in your future.
Please see Dr. Bokor for your exit interview.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Gluten Free Farmer's Market Marinated Salad- low f...
- OMG We have created a monster...a straight haired ...
- Just Keeping it Real
- An Open Letter to my Uterus
- Another Plan "B" kind of Vacation
- The New and Improved Slutsky Family Mission Statem...
- Dawn to Dusk in Virginia Beach
- The Beach Babies
- Rocking in Raleigh
- Are We There Yet? Beside the Sea Side!
- Mocha Monday and Free Pastry at Starbucks Tomorrow...
- Summer Smiles and Singing in the Rain
- A Fun Friday Filled with Freebies
- Gluten Free Chicken Nachos
- Observations from a Road Trip
- You've Got a Friend
- Mocha Mondays at McDonalds and other random free s...
- Gluten Free Pop Tarts
- Preschool Panic
- A Day in Dayton- Field Trip # 371
- Pregnancy is Contagious
- What do "NORMAL" families talk about during dinner...
- Fireworks, Friends and Fun for 10% of the Fourth
- Everyone Loves a Parade!
- Ready to go to Nana & Papa's House
- Match.com newest member, Jon Gosselin
- Our Jewish Jack Russell Terrier named John Lennon
- New Pajamas
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2008 (221)