Our favorite three year old diva was treated to some special time with her older sister. This included Amanda taking the flat iron to Natalie's hair and completely straightening it. I am sure Amanda thought of this as bonding and quality time together.
This salon like experience has created a monster. I am quite certain that Natalie will want this kind of hair-do daily, and since I barely have enough time to do my own hair, I doubt this will ever happen again anytime soon- if ever. I will be the first one to admit seeing her sans the curls was breathtaking,
she really looked so much older and more mature. With long straight hair she looks like 3 going on 30. God Lord what have we done? I am seriously scared to see the reaction when her hair returns to curly after the next shower.
ETA: Blogger has been all ferklepmt about uploading video clips for two days, so hang tight the video interviews with the kids are up next!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Gluten Free Farmer's Market Marinated Salad- low f...
- OMG We have created a monster...a straight haired ...
- Just Keeping it Real
- An Open Letter to my Uterus
- Another Plan "B" kind of Vacation
- The New and Improved Slutsky Family Mission Statem...
- Dawn to Dusk in Virginia Beach
- The Beach Babies
- Rocking in Raleigh
- Are We There Yet? Beside the Sea Side!
- Mocha Monday and Free Pastry at Starbucks Tomorrow...
- Summer Smiles and Singing in the Rain
- A Fun Friday Filled with Freebies
- Gluten Free Chicken Nachos
- Observations from a Road Trip
- You've Got a Friend
- Mocha Mondays at McDonalds and other random free s...
- Gluten Free Pop Tarts
- Preschool Panic
- A Day in Dayton- Field Trip # 371
- Pregnancy is Contagious
- What do "NORMAL" families talk about during dinner...
- Fireworks, Friends and Fun for 10% of the Fourth
- Everyone Loves a Parade!
- Ready to go to Nana & Papa's House
- Match.com newest member, Jon Gosselin
- Our Jewish Jack Russell Terrier named John Lennon
- New Pajamas
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2008 (221)