Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nesting

In preperation for the big surgery slash Vacation next week, I am nesting. I am whirling around the house cleaning and organizing so that everything will be in order when I am gone. This is so unlike me. I must be secretly needing to do this or something. It must be hormonal. Ackkk.

So I am checking things of the list and the one item that is left unchecked is posting some cute sayings from the mouths of my babes. The kids have been coming up with some good ones lately and I need to document them for posterity.

I have some videos to upload for the blog but sorry folks, I have too much laundry and nesting to do. Check back tomorrow.

Love,
the Queen

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter