Remember when McDonalds was offering free lattes on Friday? They have just announced Mocha Mondays and from 7-7 Mochas are FREE- even at the drive-thru.Free coffee drinks loaded with espresso are a multiple mama's dream come true, especially if you don't have to unbuckle and rebuckle 4 kids to get it.
Here are some other free offers that I found to be quite nice:
A Free Geotrax DVD from Mattelclick on your country (US) and put it in your cart, then check out. If your kids or grandkids watch this and don't like it- big whoop it didn't cost nothin. My kids like all DVD movies when they are on road trips.
My kids already have this DVD called The Princesses Save the Ball, and it is as annoying as can be from an adult perspective.If you love free DVD movies and you can tune it out while your kids watch it 544 times a day- then order it here.
The portrait studios called Picture People are offering afree sitting fee and package (hurry it expires 7-25) that includes one 8x10, two 5x7's and eight wallet sized portraits of the same image. Here is the offer and here are the locations to see if there is one near you. Since they are digital and in the mall what have you got to lose? I am sure they are hurting for business and will try to up-sell you more images, but if you are disciplined enough to only score the Free ones, it is a deal.
Thankfully we are out of the baby diaper stage, but Huggies is launching a new product lineof pure and natural diapers and are offering a free sample with coupons. If you can't use them I am sure you know someone who can, so order it and when it arrives bring it to the mama and she will love you for it. (Aaryn's people take note and order the larger size!) These ususally arrive shrink wrapped so they are awesome to keep in the car or diaper bag.
Enjoy the Freebies-
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Gluten Free Farmer's Market Marinated Salad- low f...
- OMG We have created a monster...a straight haired ...
- Just Keeping it Real
- An Open Letter to my Uterus
- Another Plan "B" kind of Vacation
- The New and Improved Slutsky Family Mission Statem...
- Dawn to Dusk in Virginia Beach
- The Beach Babies
- Rocking in Raleigh
- Are We There Yet? Beside the Sea Side!
- Mocha Monday and Free Pastry at Starbucks Tomorrow...
- Summer Smiles and Singing in the Rain
- A Fun Friday Filled with Freebies
- Gluten Free Chicken Nachos
- Observations from a Road Trip
- You've Got a Friend
- Mocha Mondays at McDonalds and other random free s...
- Gluten Free Pop Tarts
- Preschool Panic
- A Day in Dayton- Field Trip # 371
- Pregnancy is Contagious
- What do "NORMAL" families talk about during dinner...
- Fireworks, Friends and Fun for 10% of the Fourth
- Everyone Loves a Parade!
- Ready to go to Nana & Papa's House
- Match.com newest member, Jon Gosselin
- Our Jewish Jack Russell Terrier named John Lennon
- New Pajamas
- ▼ July (29)
- ► 2008 (221)