Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Beach Babies

Beach baby, beach baby, give me your hand




Give me something that I can remember
Just like before we can walk by the shore in the moonlight
Beach baby, beach baby, there on the sand







From July to the end of September
Surfin' was fun we'd be out in the sun every day





Beach Baby there on the sand gimme something that I can remember!

So here are your beach memories my children- right here on the blog. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Note to self, and others: Virginia Beach is for lovers. While it is a beautiful beachy scene, bringing 4 kids under 4 kind of nulls and voids the slogan. Las Vegas has, "What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas!" and Virginia Beach is for lovers....I need some middle ground folks!

4 comments:

Michele S said...

Hey beach baby, where's your picture in your bikini?

Helene Eichenwald Slutsky said...

Until I get a tummy tuck you will get This Beach Mama in a Pucci tunic with 50 SPF and sunglasses. I am barely recognizable at the Beach, thank GAWD!

Jean said...

I think if you start eating those miracle noodles you'll be sporting a bikini in no time!

Anonymous said...

Is it VA beach proper? We love to go to a beach that is near VA beach and some of your pictures look similar to Sandbridge. If you get a chance you should go to Sandbridge and eat at the Baja - great food fun atmosphere. Have a great time!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter