Nothing helps to organize your thoughts and collect your belongings like taking a break to refresh and rejuvenate. I did just that at the Wine Guy in Gahanna. After the Cabernet wine flight and a beautiful artisan cheese tray I am ready to finish the on going task of packing our entire house and its' contents.
I met RS and her sister Nina who I love. Get this: Back in the day Nina knew Silvan from BBYO and since Silvan is still Jeff's best friend I am secretly (okay, not so secretly now that it is on my blog) hoping to reconnect the two of them. I think it is so cool when friends from way back in the past rekindle a friendship. It is like facebook, only in real life. As we were chatting over wine and tapas I noticed that our little group had previous links to relatives and pals and since I am not from here, it was like playing Jewish geography. I think I passed the class with flying colors.
Yes, RS was sporting her locks of perfection and yes, we spent the entire time just gabbing like we always do. The tasty complimentary starter of grilled, soft flat breadand herb cream cheese was great but I could have eaten the entire plate by myself. It was meant for the whole table so I had restrain myself. I sipped 4 nice varieties of Cab and the various flavors were perfect
with my antipasto tray. We had the mojo working at our little table and if all the packing wasn't calling my name I could have easily ordered a second flight. But alas, I have work to do in preparation for my change of scenery.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Our Two Year Old BABY
- He's a Keeper
- On The Road (again)
- Garage Sale Fiasco- We are NEGATIVE $310.00
- The Ultimate Gluten Free Shopping Spree at Costco
- The dog formerly known as Jack
- Now this is what I call a Block Party
- If you love other people's blatant stupidity, chec...
- The Glory of the Garage Sale
- Father's Day Fun
- Gluten Free Vanilla Custard Pie
- Field Trip # 368 Sugar Snap Peas
- Look At Who Just Turned Two!
- The New Albany Pool Barbies
- The Long Trip Home
- Day Four- full of fun
- Day Three- Celebrating 90
- FINALLY!!! The Change of Scenery Report, Day One a...
- Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan
- Plan B and the Pink Patio Party
- Taking a Break at the Wine Guy
- Sweet, Sticky, Summery Smiles
- It's My Blog and I'll Rant If I Want To
- Slutsky Summer Schedule- success so far!
- Really Moist and Totally Delicious Gluten Free Ban...
- Root Beer Floats from Sonic- YES! It is officiall...
- Fear Factors with Ronald Mc Donald
- Bloopers and Unworthy Blog Photos
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2008 (221)