I have always loved Sonic. It is a summer thing to me, so now that a, we have Sonic in Columbus and b, now that it is summer I am good to go. What is better than an icy cold root beer float from Sonic?
A FREE ICY COLD ROOT BEER FLOAT FROM SONIC!
As the mom of multiples, I have noticed that my children do not have the luxuries of their singleton peers. The most obvious example being, dining out. Even if we let the kids eat fast food (gah!) it would still cost a fortune. You can only imagine that our dining out in fine restaurants is limited to special events and dates. My children rarely get to order a beverage in a restaurant,(6 sodas or lemonades at $2.25 or more each plus tax and tip- ughhh, no way!) we hardly ever go out for ice cream cones,(Individual ice cream cones are about $3.25 each, so I buy a half gallon of ice cream at the grocery store and serve it myself) and we typically order a large size item (fries) and divide it among the masses, as opposed to everyone getting their own containers. I do this as a cost saving measure because I am frugal. If I only had a few kids I might do it differently, but I kind of doubt it.
It is rare occasion that my little people get their own of anything, but especially a dessert at Sonic. I took them to the free root beer float night because, well, it was (drumroll please....) FREE!
They each got THEIR OWN float. With a straw. With a spoon. With a smile!
The free float night at Sonic was a real treat! Ahhhh, Summer!
and yes, Eli is wearing another PINK shirt, it is his favorite color. And no, Natalie was not with us because she had an issue with her listenin skills before it was time to go, and sadly, she was not allowed to be with us.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Our Two Year Old BABY
- He's a Keeper
- On The Road (again)
- Garage Sale Fiasco- We are NEGATIVE $310.00
- The Ultimate Gluten Free Shopping Spree at Costco
- The dog formerly known as Jack
- Now this is what I call a Block Party
- If you love other people's blatant stupidity, chec...
- The Glory of the Garage Sale
- Father's Day Fun
- Gluten Free Vanilla Custard Pie
- Field Trip # 368 Sugar Snap Peas
- Look At Who Just Turned Two!
- The New Albany Pool Barbies
- The Long Trip Home
- Day Four- full of fun
- Day Three- Celebrating 90
- FINALLY!!! The Change of Scenery Report, Day One a...
- Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan
- Plan B and the Pink Patio Party
- Taking a Break at the Wine Guy
- Sweet, Sticky, Summery Smiles
- It's My Blog and I'll Rant If I Want To
- Slutsky Summer Schedule- success so far!
- Really Moist and Totally Delicious Gluten Free Ban...
- Root Beer Floats from Sonic- YES! It is officiall...
- Fear Factors with Ronald Mc Donald
- Bloopers and Unworthy Blog Photos
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2008 (221)