Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our Two Year Old BABY

I have been taking photos of Charlotte all week. I am trying to capture the perfect image to use as her two year old portrait photo. Since we are in NON SPENDING MODE still, I won't be taking her to a studio and I won't be hiring a professional to capture her cuteness. Even with coupons and discounts I am taking matters into my own hands. Charlotte's photograph is depending on me.

While these are not portrait style, they are my favorites quick snaps during all the busy activities this week. I will work on a posed portrait later in the week, so for now



this is my BABY, my two year old BABY.

Stay tuned for the fancy, girly, princess portraits- my baby is counting on me.

No comments:

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter