Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If you love other people's blatant stupidity, check this out!

Leave it to Amanda to hook me up with a good laugh. The girl has a wealth of information because she is a college student and let's face it, college students have their finger on the pulse of everything that is new and fun.

After we brought you the hilarious FML I am now obligated to wow you with another website that will bring you a smile on your own time. Just pop on over to FAILBLOG and check out the latest failures and things that are just wrong. Nothing makes me chuckle more than something downright and obviously stupid. Seeing images or videos of other people's mistakes is always good for a laugh. So go over and see what failblog can do for you today.

Here are a few of my favorite examples:







You can thank me later.

1 comment:

ohno4kids said...

Haha! Thanks for giving me a laugh. I love your blog!

Blog Archive

The older crowd

The older crowd
Amanda and Mitchell

A blast from the past...makes it all so real now

counter