I thought it would be humbling to see some of the blooper photos from my camera. If there can be a comedy show devoted to bloopers and out takes, certainly my blog can go there, right?
Here are images that are just comical from the standpoint of FML- as in, yeah, this situation sucks or good lord what have they done now, Calgon Take Me Away!
I am sure someday (maybe never) I will look at these photographs and see the humor. Not yesterday or today though.
After all it is not always sunshine, smiles and cotton candy candids. With four little people to photograph there are always eyes looking away, mis-aligned smiles
and total boycott or defiance. So when you see my darlings all posed and looking lovingly at the camera you should know that there 451 "other" shots taken in order to get the one WINNER.
Ahhh the classic examples of the images that have not been blog worthy until today!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Our Two Year Old BABY
- He's a Keeper
- On The Road (again)
- Garage Sale Fiasco- We are NEGATIVE $310.00
- The Ultimate Gluten Free Shopping Spree at Costco
- The dog formerly known as Jack
- Now this is what I call a Block Party
- If you love other people's blatant stupidity, chec...
- The Glory of the Garage Sale
- Father's Day Fun
- Gluten Free Vanilla Custard Pie
- Field Trip # 368 Sugar Snap Peas
- Look At Who Just Turned Two!
- The New Albany Pool Barbies
- The Long Trip Home
- Day Four- full of fun
- Day Three- Celebrating 90
- FINALLY!!! The Change of Scenery Report, Day One a...
- Gluten Free Chicken Parmesan
- Plan B and the Pink Patio Party
- Taking a Break at the Wine Guy
- Sweet, Sticky, Summery Smiles
- It's My Blog and I'll Rant If I Want To
- Slutsky Summer Schedule- success so far!
- Really Moist and Totally Delicious Gluten Free Ban...
- Root Beer Floats from Sonic- YES! It is officiall...
- Fear Factors with Ronald Mc Donald
- Bloopers and Unworthy Blog Photos
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2008 (221)