It was an action packed Summer Sunday. The triplets attended a classmate's birthday party and they are totally into celebrations nowadays. They understand the concept of a party with cake and goodie bags. I brought along CJ's cake so he could sit with everyone and enjoy the moment. I practically had to drag them out of there and the only incentive was to mention going to the pool.
During our Mexican dinner we played Spanish Flashcards. My Gringo husband led the lesson and it was like the blind leading the blind- only in Espanol. At one point I decided to make a video so my Grandmother could hear her grandchildren speaking her native language. It was all going well until CJ started swearing in English.
It is like I turn on the digital video camera and he shows off or something? Note to self, do not let him follow in his father's footsteps. Can you imagine the Street Fighter Swearing series led by CJ Slutsky- the son of the original street fighter- OY VAY!
After dinner I let them burn off some energy at the pool. The evening sun is perfect for photos and I wanted to really capture the cute smile and curly hair on CJ
especially after he said GD on the video. Eli and Natalie were playing mermaid and shark
and had races across the length of the baby pool and Charlotte spent a fair amount of time splashing,
dancing and pouring water on her head. They are like little fish. Only sassier.
When we got home it was straight into jammies. Natalie was supposed to wear the camisole and capris but insisted that she be allowed to switch with Eli because she wanted LONG SLEEVE PANTS.
Thankfully Eli was happy to appease her wishes, and he gladly put on hers instead. Of course I whipped out the camera because I am sure these images will be perfect for their Bar/Bat Mitzvah videos someday.
Tomorrow starts the first week without daytime plans. No school. No travel. No camp. No NOTHING. I am so excited. After the Sunday Swearing Session I am looking forward to some uneventful blog entries. How do you say, I am so screwed in Spanish?
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Summer Sunday with the Slutskys
- Triplet Mania
- Gluten Free Almond Shortcakes with Fresh Strawberi...
- Strawberry Fields Forever!
- Only Made in Italy Will Do
- Pink Panties- Oy Vay!
- The Real Housewives of Franklin County- the Memori...
- Shout out to Mitchell
- The Start of a Slutsky Summer
- The Gluten Free Shabbat Challah becomes Gluten Fre...
- It is not a Party until someone Pukes or Pees
- Here Comes the Sun
- The Jumparounds also known as the crack cocaine of...
- See Guys- you used to play nicely together
- My Old Life versus My New Life- who wants to play ...
- Just a moment in time
- Fun with Office Supplies
- Soft and Chewy, Totally Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin...
- Kids Say the Darndest Things- The Slutsky Edition-...
- Valley of the Sun- the Queen's Vacation
- How I do it ALL!
- Play Date Play Great
- They are In LOVE
- Mother's Day Weekend
- The Preschool Picassos and Parents make for a mega...
- Orgasmic GLUTEN FREE chocolate fudge cakes
- The Invasion of Nana & Papa
- Gluten Free Pizza and Recess Duty
- A Mother's Job- BOTHERING THE CHILDREN
- Kate Gosselin versus Flock of Sea Gulls will it st...
- Au Pair Palooza- also known as the International A...
- The Jewish Martha Stewart
- ▼ May (32)
- ► 2008 (221)