I rarely get any good (juicy) blog worthy stories about Mitchell or Amanda. If they were total hellions I would have lots to report, but since they are basically decent solid citizens it is kind quiet on the blog when it comes to them. I should say, I am happy that this is the case. No news is good news with kids between 16-20, right?
Mitchell has been running track this year. He decided to join the track team in lieu of weightlifting for football, so he selected the easier way out. If he wasn't participating on the track team he would have to be in the gym lifting and conditioning with all his football teammates. Who knew that his laziness would pay off? It turns out he is a track star athlete. His 4x4 team is going to the regionals and they are damn good. They are not all star, balls to the wall, slam dunk sexy- Colin Ricker good, but close. Since I get to brag on Mitchell and embarrass him on my blog here is an action shot of our track star.
As this clip shows, the boy can run. RUN FORREST RUN!
Clearly he is not as sexy as Colin Ricker, but then again, who is?So next time you are at Abercrombie and Fitch, check the photo on your shopping bag, it might just be our very own track star posing in all his glory. Mitchell we are so proud of you!
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Summer Sunday with the Slutskys
- Triplet Mania
- Gluten Free Almond Shortcakes with Fresh Strawberi...
- Strawberry Fields Forever!
- Only Made in Italy Will Do
- Pink Panties- Oy Vay!
- The Real Housewives of Franklin County- the Memori...
- Shout out to Mitchell
- The Start of a Slutsky Summer
- The Gluten Free Shabbat Challah becomes Gluten Fre...
- It is not a Party until someone Pukes or Pees
- Here Comes the Sun
- The Jumparounds also known as the crack cocaine of...
- See Guys- you used to play nicely together
- My Old Life versus My New Life- who wants to play ...
- Just a moment in time
- Fun with Office Supplies
- Soft and Chewy, Totally Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin...
- Kids Say the Darndest Things- The Slutsky Edition-...
- Valley of the Sun- the Queen's Vacation
- How I do it ALL!
- Play Date Play Great
- They are In LOVE
- Mother's Day Weekend
- The Preschool Picassos and Parents make for a mega...
- Orgasmic GLUTEN FREE chocolate fudge cakes
- The Invasion of Nana & Papa
- Gluten Free Pizza and Recess Duty
- A Mother's Job- BOTHERING THE CHILDREN
- Kate Gosselin versus Flock of Sea Gulls will it st...
- Au Pair Palooza- also known as the International A...
- The Jewish Martha Stewart
- ▼ May (32)
- ► 2008 (221)