I found a freebie that is too good to be true. Hallmark.com is offering a create your own real paper card stock Mother's Day card on their website. Click here to be directed to the home page. If you don't have an account set it up with your email address, it is free. Then go to the Mother's Day Card section and select any greeting card for your mother, grandmother, aunt- whatever. The program is simple to navigate even if you are computer clueless.
After you upload your own photographs, or edit and personalize the copy so that it is custom worded, you can save your work and order the special greeting card. The website allows you choose whether you want the US MAIL to deliver it to you or to your recipient, so basically you are picking, custom making and MAILING the card without leaving your monitor screen. Just make sure you have the US street address of the person you want to "wow." The service allows you to choose when you want the envelope to arrive at the destination so you can do this with advance notice and forget about it. The system automatically does the rest.
At check out enter the promotional code CARD4MOM, continue and the price which includes postage changes to free, zip, nada, or a big fat zero. Once you submit the data Hallmark will craft this special card and send it with the postal carrier. All you have to do is wait for the OMG thank you call next week.
I know my dad reads the blog- so shhhhh, don't let Nana, Grandma or Oma know about this little secret, their cards are arriving at the end of next week and they are spectacular.
- ► 2011 (275)
- ► 2010 (313)
- Gluten Free Menus for Restaurant Dining
- When you care enough to create the very best for M...
- Helene Slutsky's list of Don't Bothers and Sucky P...
- Helene Slutsky's list of Favorite Things
- Spring in Full Bloom
- Our March with Babies
- Our visit to The Ohio State University NICU
- Gluten Free Carrot Raisin Cakes
- I am speechless
- Blooms and Butterflies are Breathtaking
- Face in a Hole
- Why our Daddy should not color with our impression...
- Playgrounds, Picnics, Ponds and Proms
- The Whole Foods Dance Party
- One Step, Crock Pot, Gluten Free, Spicy BBQ Pork ...
- Rama Lama Ding Dong
- Rain Rain Go Away
- OY the Nat-i-tude
- For the love of Sunny Skies
- The Slutskys are Cashews
- Fabulous Fajita Fridays
- Gluten Free Noodle Kugel
- The Silly Slutsky Seder
- Passover Whine
- Free Coffee
- Sam Edelman is Sexy
- Birthday Bash and Bargains
- Sharing Sake and Sushi for Shabbat
- Gluten Free Blue Cornbread Muffins
- Tuition is $21,000 but you get FREE COFFEE
- Another Pasta Post
- My April Fools joke lasts all year
- ▼ April (33)
- ► 2008 (221)